This is the table of contents for my DevNexus blog posts.
- I taught a half day workshop on JUnit 5. You can try it out from the github repo.
- Keynote – NASA – Diane Davis & Sean Phillips
- Deep Dive into DockerFiles – Raju Gandhi
- Intermediate Git – Amanda Olsen
- How to Hire Good Programmers – Jennifer Bland
- Gradle – the basics and beyond – Ken Kousen
- Modules in Action – Mark Reinhold
- Garbage Collection in Java 9 -Chandra Guntur
- Keynote – The Future of the Cloud is Containerization – Kelsey Hightower
- Bulletproofing your foot for Kotlin – Enrique Zamudio
- End (I wasn’t able to stay for the whole day Friday. Which is unfortunate. The sessions I went to were excellent. I hope to return to DevNexus at some point.
- 27K attendees and over 100 countries! Outside of JavaOne, this is the largest Java conference in the US.
- The auditorium would have been full if people took the front seats. Good they had an overflow room.
- I love that the badges have names on both sides.