Scott Selikoff and Jeanne Boyarsky developed a book of practice tests for all of the new Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) Java SE 17. The book OCP Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 17 Developer Complete Practice Tests is published by Wiley Publishing. It will help you prepare for The 1Z0-829 Exam.
We are using this blog to publish information about the book such as objectives changes and any errata found within the book. To report an error in the book that is not yet listed here, please create a thread in the OCP forum and include “Sybex Practice Tests 17” in the subject.
For more information, visit Oracle’s Java SE 17 Exam page. If you have any questions for us, feel free to post in the OCP forum at CodeRanch which Jeanne and Scott visit frequently.
- Check the latest score/duration/objectives
- CertView (register for the test and check your score) and ID requirements. See blog on how register
- Download Java 17 from Oracle
Where to buy it
- Amazon paper (coming soon) and Kindle
- Barnes and Noble paper and nook
- Wiley Publishing
- 1Z0-829 – 90 minutes, 50 questions, % passing (TBD), $245
All known errors are listed here. To report a potential error, please create a thread at https://coderanch.com/f/24/java-programmer-OCPJP. Be sure to include “Sybex Practice Tests 17” and the chapter and/or page number in the subject.