This post is my live blog from KCDC. For more, see the 2021 KCDC live blog TOC
Speaker: Jennie Ocken
I went to another session first so only saw the second half of this talk.
- Conway law
- Document debt.
- Decide how much acceptable.
- Project vs product thinking.
- Short term thinking.
- Can deliver quickly if it is less valuable or poor quality.
- Three horizons – majority existing market Next new market if something new for existing market. Then both new
- Measure what fire fighting. We reward this culture. Have to thank senior people for working weekend to solve problem. But then juniors think have to. H
- Hippo. Highest paid persons opinion
- Objective truth. What are facts.
- Debt compounds.
I missed half, but I liked the half I saw!